- In this short introduction, you'll get an overview of the course, along with a brief slideshow demonstrating the transformative power of patterns.
- In this chapter, you'll learn what pattern repeat is, why it's important and how to measure it. You'll also learn how to use repeat to get maximum aesthetic appeal in every installation.
- In this chapter, we'll explain the 3 main types of patterns: Random/No Match, Straight-Across Match, and Drop Match. You'll get to see several examples, and get a chance to apply your knowledge.
- In Chapter 3, you'll learn pattern installation techniques by watching a professional installer hang straight-across and half-drop pattern matches.
- In this final chapter, you'll learn how to find match and repeat information on wallcovering labels, and get tips and tricks to accurately estimate patterned wallcoverings.
- A special thank you to York Wallcoverings!
- Some quick questions before you go...
- Pattern Matching Final Exam