- Wallcoverings are an enduring element of interior design and have undergone a centuries-long evolution. In this chapter, you'll learn what they are, where they came from, and how they're made.
- There is a wide array of wallcoverings available, all with different compositions, sizes and functions. In this chapter, we'll show you the most common types you'll encounter as a beginner. You'll also learn where to get them, and how they're packaged.
- There's a lot more to being an installer than sticking paper to the wall! In this chapter, you'll observe a day in the life of a paperhanger. We'll examine the skills that lead to success, and explore ways to ramp up your experience and grow your network.
- Additional resources
- Some quick questions before you go...
- Introduction to Wallcoverings and the Installation Career: Final Exam